[- Mengvoeders United -] Forum Index [- Mengvoeders United -]
Clanforum [- Mengvoeders United -]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[-mU-].Fluffy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [- Mengvoeders United -] Forum Index -> Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[-mU-].Fluffy
Clanleader of [-mU-]

PostPosted: 09-12-2007 22:54:06    Post subject: [-mU-].Fluffy Reply with quote

Hello there

I'm Christiaan, better known as [-mU-].Fluffy or Maverick for the ones who where at my side at the past.

They say i'm the clanleader and one of the founders of Mengvoeders United, so just believe that then Very Happy

I'm 23 years old now, got a nice girlfriend and a busy life. I play UT for 7 years already and have bin in several clans from the bottem to let's say div2 or something, the longest in G-gD / DD where some other mu-ers are from as well.

Officially i'm in mU, XTCi, DBN, DD and G-gD (according to clanbase) but only plating iCTF for mU and iDOM for XTCi.

If you have any questions about the clan or whatever, just give a yell and maybe i will help you!

Till next time Wink

Kind Regards,

[-mU-].Fluffy aka Maverick
Claneader / Founder of [- Mengvoeders United -]
[-mU-].J3r3mY
dodger

PostPosted: 09-12-2007 23:07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh now i now more of you Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [- Mengvoeders United -] Forum Index -> Members All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: